viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2008

Present Perfect and Simple Past

Present Perfect and Simple Past

1

Joji ________ in Tokyo for five years, but he left in 1993.

<>

lived

<>

have lived


2

The Titanic ________ in 1912.

<>

sank

<>

has sunk


3

Somebody ________ my bicycle! Now I'll have to walk home.

<>

stole

<>

has stolen


4

Gerry ________ off his bike three times this month.

<>

fell

<>

has fallen


5

Chika ________ from university last July.

<>

graduated

<>

has graduated


6

I ________ the movie Titanic three times. I'm going to see it again tonight.

<>

saw

<>

have seen


7

I ________ to work every day for the last six weeks!

<>

walked

<>

have walked


8

When Young Hee was a child, she ________ in Seoul.

<>

lived

<>

has lived


9

Ouch! ________ my finger!

<>

I cut

<>

I've cut


10

I ________ my key yesterday, so I couldn't get into the house. Eventually, I found it in my jacket pocket.

<>

lost

<>

have lost

Send the right answers to the e-mail: mgruiz@cantv.net

No hay comentarios: