viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2008

OPINION


At the restaurant

Look the way they speak and how polite they are making questions and answering them

mesonero

Waiter:

What would you like to order?

Tom:

What do you have as an entrée?

Waiter:

Today we have chicken strips with rice.

Tom:

I think we're going to order the main course directly.

Claire:

Yes, for me, spaghetti bolognese, please.

Waiter:

Great choice, madam.

Tom:

Shepherd's pie, for me.

Waiter:

Certainly, sir. What would you like to drink?

Tom:

A bottle of wine and a Coke, please.

Waiter:

Anything else, sir?

Tom:

We're going to choose the dessert later. Thank you.

IN MY OPINION

Opinion

Melissa:

What do you think of the restaurant, Adrian?

Adrian:

In my opinion, it's the best restaurant in town.

Melissa:

Yes? I don't think that it's very good.

Adrian:

Why?

Melissa:

Because food was not warm enough and it was too crowded. As I see it, it was a disaster!

Adrian:

Well, maybe there weren't enough waiters for all those people so the food got cold soon. But I'm sure that it's a great place.

Melissa:

Maybe you're right.

Write your comments and send them to the e-mail: mgruiz@cantv.net

No hay comentarios: